Kickstarter or IndieGoGo?
If you’re not sure where to get started or what your best options are for crowdfunding your book then I invite you to Pick My Brain on the crowdfunding process.
In this 1 hr 20 minute session, you will get clarity on
– how to move forward—Kickstarter or IndieGoGo?
– what to expect at all stages of your campaign and
– confidence on all of your action steps and how to create your plan.
This strategizing session will set you up for success and will save you a lot of wasted time and effort by steering you in the right direction before you start your campaign.
Nobody can guarantee success, but I can help you figure out exactly what you need in order to maximize your chances at meeting your campaign goals.
What’s included in a Pick My Brain session?
– Before our call, you will need to complete a questionnaire so that I can provide you the best information possible
– A 1 hour, 20 minute information and value-packed strategizing session
– An email summary of our discussion
Total cost: $225 + VAT, if applicable
Ready to Pick My Brain?
Want a customized strategy plan?
Upgrade your Pick My Brain session and I’ll include a market analysis of campaigns similar to your book, and a customized strategy plan that maps out every day of your campaign, milestones, and a template to help you track the actions of your social media outreach.
You’ll get everything in the Pick My Brain session including:
– A customized Excel spreadsheet that details your activities on launch day
– A detailed action plan for every day of your campaign so that you can build momentum and engagement from your backers
– Market analysis of campaigns (past and present) similar to yours on both Kickstarter and IndieGoGo
Total cost: $300 + VAT, if applicable