Kickstarter or IndieGoGo? Thinking about Publishizer or Gofundme?
If you’re not sure where to get started or what your best options are for crowdfunding your book then I invite you to Pick My Brain on the crowdfunding process.
In this 1 hr 20 minute session, you will get clarity on
– how to move forward
– what to expect and
– you will have an action plan ready to go that outlines every day of your campaign including launch day.
This strategizing session will set you up for success and will save you a lot of wasted time and effort by steering you in the right direction before you start your campaign.
Nobody can guarantee success, but I can help you figure out exactly what you need in order to maximize your chances at meeting your campaign goals.
What’s included in a Pick My Brain session?
– Before our call, you will need to complete a questionnaire so that I can provide you the best information possible
– A 1 hour, 20 minute information and value-packed strategizing session
– An email summary of our discussion
– A detailed plan for launch day
– A detailed action plan for every day of your campaign so that you can build momentum and engagement from your backers
Total cost: $225
Extra time can be added at $75/hour if you want to continue to pick my brain
Ready to Pick My Brain?
“I reached out to Lisa to help me plan my crowd funding campaign. While I did not know her personally, I had seen her posts on several writers’ website, and read her blog.
Her help as been incredibly valuable. Lisa truly understands the crowdfunding process, what it takes succeed, and how to execute a powerful campaign.
She provided a detailed analysis of what I would need to prepare for the campaign, and what I would need to do when the campaigned launched.
As I get closer to the launch of my campaign I hope to use Lisa as my go-to resource to help me achieve and exceed my goals.
There is no doubt that working with Lisa will increase your chances of crowdfunding success exponentially.”
– Neil Rosen, Mad Stork Publishing