Are you planning to launch your book on Kickstarter or IndieGoGo in March or April 2019?
If so, then you need to get up to speed on:
– The pros and cons of each crowdfunding platform (believe it or not but Kickstarter may NOT be the best option for you)
– Warming up your audience to increase your conversion rates
– Reaching out to journalists, bloggers, and social media influencers for continual coverage during your campaign
– Creating a marketing strategy for every day of your campaign to maximize your reach
– Weekly help to stay accountable, troubleshoot obstacles, brainstorm ideas, and get support from fellow crowdfunding authors
If you are ready to jumpstart your learning and set a blazing course for success, then the Crowdfunding for Authors Masterclass will get you where you need to go in time for a March 1 launch.
The Crowdfunding for Authors Masterclass includes:
– The Crowdfunding for Authors Course: The Ultimate Course to Fully Funding Your Book in 90 Days
– This course has been tested and evaluated by Beta testers and former Kickstarter authors.
– 5 modules comprised of 25 lessons that total 5.25 hours of instruction, tips, and case studies
– The Crowdfunding Vault—a resource library with Excel spreadsheet calculators, contact tracking, campaign calendar of events, milestones, marketing email templates, and case study examples to help you create a successful campaign.
– Masterclass Group Sessions
– Five (5), 60-min group strategy sessions with me and your fellow crowdfunding authors from February 1-March 1 to get you prepped for your launch in March or April.
– Together, we will problem solve, create your campaign strategy, and leverage each other’s networks to cross-promote and lift each other beyond our own readers.
– Working collaboratively as a group boosts accountability and will help you reach your goals faster than doing it alone.
– We will meet via a private Zoom video chat once a week to check in on homework, help identify issues, and share resources.
– There will also be a closed Facebook Group so that you can communicate, ask questions, and support one another in between sessions and during your campaign.
– Crowdfunding is stressful and often lonely work. Being part of a group of people who are experiencing the same thing and can support you through your doubt and cheer you on during your successes is priceless.
“Uh oh. Lisa mentioned the word ‘priceless’ so this Masterclass must be expensive, right?”
Well, it all depends on how you look at cost vs. return on investment.
If you’re considering raising between $5k-$15k, investing a few hundred is a pretty good return on investment, don’t ya think?
The course is $397 by itself and that includes the Crowdfunding Vault ($99 by itself). I charge $300 for Pick My Brain on Crowdfunding Sessions and those are 1 hr and 20 mins long.
If you were to purchase the course+4 strategy sessions (5 hours) with me, it would total to $1,597 (+VAT, if applicable).
The Crowdfunding for Authors Masterclass includes all of the above but 5 hours of group strategy sessions instead of individual strategy sessions.
I think there is a TON of value in leveraging the power of a group and want to assemble a team of motivated, hard-working authors who are excited to reach their goals of $5k-$15k.
The cost of the Crowdfunding for Authors Masterclass is $599 (+VAT, if applicable).
IMPORTANT: MINIMUM GROUP SIZE OF 5
The Masterclass will launch on February 1 with an introductory meeting only if 5 people sign up.
If five other authors aren’t interested by the Jan 31 deadline, then the Masterclass is canceled and your money is refunded 100%.
No risk for you and you’re always welcome to purchase the course+strategy sessions separately so that you can successfully fund your book on Kickstarter or IndieGoGo.
Either way, you’ll be on your way to successfully crowdfunding your book in March or April 2019 and bring your book to life and I’ll be there to cheer you on.
How does that sound? Are you pumped?
Ready to get started?
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What if I change my mind and want to bail out after registering?
A: If you cancel right away, you’ll get 100% refund but if you cancel after the program starts, you’ll receive a 50% refund if you cancel within the first two weeks. Since the program is only 4 weeks long, it is non-refundable after the first two weeks. However, with any cancellation, you will lose access to the course and the Crowdfunding Vault.
Q: Do I need to attend every group strategy session?
A: Again, the power of the Masterclass is in the group participation, so you really should make every effort to attend the live sessions. Since we will be a small group, we will find a time that works for everyone’s schedule. By committing to this Masterclass, you are going to need to show up to see results.
Q: I’m not sure I want to crowdfund my book. How do I know?
Q: Can we break the $599 payment into pieces?
A: Yes, if you need to work out a payment plan, just let me know. You’ll pay a little bit more on the payment plan, but we can break it into 3 chunks of $225 (+VAT, if applicable).
Q: What happens if the group doesn’t reach 5 people?
A: If five (5) people don’t register by the deadline of Jan 31, then you’ll receive a 100% refund or a partial refund if you want to keep your access to the course and Crowdfunding Vault. You can let me know which you’d prefer if we get to that point.
Q: I’m not quite ready to launch in March or April, will this Masterclass be helpful for me?
A: This Masterclass is really intended to be a group of people who are all launching at the same time so we can leverage cross-promotion opportunities and support one another during live campaigns. I suggest you wait until another Masterclass opens up or enroll in the course when you are ready.
Do you have any other questions?
How I can help you fully fund your book using Kickstarter or IndieGoGo
I’ve helped indie authors and small publishers raise over $90k on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo.
Not only have people found success with my strategies and tools, but I’ve also helped small publishers realize they need to do more audience building before launching their ambitious crowdfunding campaigns which saved them a lot of time and money.
I’m going to help you reach your crowdfunding goals in only 90 days. It’s going to be a lot of work but I will be with you every step of the way.