Let me worry about the technical details so you can focus on the fun stuff.
My Done With You Self-Publishing service is a personalized service where I act as the point person and manage every stage of the self-publishing process for you.
Basically, whatever a wedding planner does for weddings is what I do for books.
We will have an initial meeting where I will ask you specific questions about your vision for your book and will connect you with the editors, typesetters, and book cover designers who will create the vision you have in your head.
Basically, I keep the train moving forward and our regular check-in calls will keep you updated on the status of your book as it makes its way through the process.
This service is right for you if:
– You don’t have time to learn everything yourself
– You need personal help figuring out the vision for your book
– You are a small business owner or professional with a brand
– You want someone else to take the lead on all communications with your team
– You want access to my professional network of editors, designers, printers, and typesetters
– You don’t want to figure out every technical detail and are willing to delegate those tasks to someone else (me)
What you get:
– 6 months of my expertise and project management time.
– Extra hours are billed at an hourly rate.
– Enrollment in the Beginner’s Guide to Self-Publishing Course as a primer
– Amazon author page set-up
– Amazon sales page set-up
– E-book on your platform(s) of choice and print-on-demand book set-up on CreateSpace and/or Ingram Spark
– Book launch strategy
– Regular communication on a schedule that works for you
– You get all of the glory for publishing an amazing book—nobody will ever know you didn’t do it yourself.
– You keep 100% of your royalties.
– But more importantly, someone dedicated to overseeing the process with attention to detail
– Two, 45-min calls/month for six months with wrap-up emails detailing all of the personalized action steps and strategies we discussed
– I serve as the technical point of contact for your graphic designer, web design, typesetter, editor, and anyone else who is working with you to put your book together.
– We’ll cover absolutely everything related to self-publishing that you need to know, and everything will be 100% personalized for you and your book: E-book design, interior formatting, print-on-demand vs. ship-on-demand options, cover design, book launch, and ongoing marketing efforts.
– Want me to handle the ISBN process, generating your barcode, and filing copyright? I will take care of it so you don’t have to stress about anything.
– Unsure about what weight of paper to select? Glossy or matte cover? I’ll let you know what each decision will mean for your book so that you can make an informed decision and have your book look exactly how you want.
Benefits of Project Management
– A personal project manager to handle the technical details so you can focus on making the creative decisions.
– Access to someone to bounce off ideas, ask questions, and confide in throughout the process.
Total cost: $3,200
– Not included in this service are all of the costs related to editing, typesetting, book cover design, or production of your book. This service pays for my time, professional network, and expertise.
Due to the nature of the communication required for this type of work, please email me for a free consultation if you are interested in this service.