Are you interested in crowdfunding your book on Kickstarter but don’t know where to start?
I’ve been there.
You have an amazing book that you’d love to fully fund using Kickstarter or IndieGoGo but…
You feel overwhelmed by all of the different tactics, options, and strategies that other authors have said worked for them and you aren’t sure which ones will REALLY work for you.
You’re in the right place if you’re thinking to yourself…
- I’m interested in Kickstarter or IndieGoGo because I know it’s a powerful marketing tool, but I’m afraid of embarrassment and failure
- I’m willing to spend at least 3 months on intense marketing because it means my book is paid for upfront
- I really don’t want to nag my friends and family to support my work
- I want to know exactly what mistakes to avoid during my campaign
- I’m ready to invest in my business to learn how to crowdfund successfully to raise the funds I need for my book
- I already have a million things to juggle and want the crowdfunding part clearly laid out and explained to me
- I want to raise over $8k to $10k and don’t want to risk losing it all
Hi, I’m Lisa Ferland and I’ve been helping authors successfully crowdfund their books since 2017.
I’ve helped all types of authors and small publishers raise over $500k on Kickstarter and IndieGoGo.
Not only have authors found success with my strategies and tools, but I’ve also helped small publishers realize they need to do more audience building before launching their ambitious crowdfunding campaigns which saved them a lot of time and money.
I’m going to help you reach your crowdfunding goals to cover ALL of your expenses related to publishing an amazing book.
Crowdfunding for Authors:
The Ultimate Course to Fully Fund Your Book in 90 Days
Here’s what you’re getting in the course:
Module 1: Choosing the Right Platform
Understanding how to use crowdfunding with minimal risk of failure
Selecting the best crowdfunding platform for your project based on each platform’s features
Telling your book’s story in a unique, compelling way that arouses ACTION from your readers (and potential backers)
Evaluating past and current campaigns so you can learn from others in your genre
Understanding the psychology behind crowdfunding to motivate backers to support you
Module 2: Audience Building and Engagement
Understanding how to create rewards that encourage backers to level up
Designing a campaign page that is interesting and resonates with your readers
Encouraging and incentivizing viral-like sharing of your campaign
Reaching out to journalists, bloggers, and influencers to get the most buzz going about your campaign before you launch
Setting the stage to create momentum during the first 48 hours of your campaign
Module 3: Creating a Killer Campaign Strategy
Setting your goal amount to cover all of your expenses (and then some!)
21-day vs. 30-day strategies
Mindset work around crowdfunding (get out of your own head!)
How to set reward prices correctly to encourage people to level-up
Tips for creating your campaign graphics and video
How to build your campaign page
Early Bird rewards and stretch goals
Animated headers in Canva
Module 4: Crowdfunding Your Book
Understanding what to expect on launch day so you are prepared and organized to work most efficiently
Ideas to plan out every day of your campaign so that you’re not constantly saying, “Back my book on Kickstarter” but have fresh content every day
Key marketing messages during your campaign
Tips on what to do when nobody is backing your campaign (without panicking!)
Key milestones so you can track your mid-campaign progress
Module 5: Fulfillment
What to do when it’s all over
Why failure doesn’t mean your book isn’t worth publishing
Making good on your campaign promises and logistically fulfilling rewards
Turning your backers into your book launch team
BONUS: LIFETIME Access to the Crowdfunding Vault
- Email templates to educate and engage your audience before you launch
- Email sequences so you’re sending the right messages to your readers during the pre-launch phase and on launch day
- Pre-launch Activities Excel spreadsheet that is customizable to your launch date so you know exactly what you should be doing each month to stay on track. Work smarter, not harder!
- Goal-setting calculator, reward tier calculator, 30-day campaign activities calendar, and a one-stop shop Excel spreadsheet to keep you organized
- Case studies from other campaigns in your genre so you can see what works and what doesn’t
- Press Kit tutorial so you can include relevant details for social media influencers, journalists, podcasters, and bloggers
- Replay of our Q&A session with Oriana Leckert – the Director of Publishing at Kickstarter –– she tells you exactly what she’s looking for in a publishing campaign
- Replay of our Q&A session with Julie Dwyer, K-6 teacher of 40 years, who explains how to create educational materials with your books to sell more books in schools during author visits
LIMITED TIME BONUS!
Enroll in the next 24 hours and we’ll have an information-packed 45-minute 1:1 session together personalized for your campaign.
I’ll also conduct a thorough review of your Kickstarter campaign page and give you tons of feedback so you feel 110% confident that your page is perfect.
Are you ready to get started?
What would crowdfunding your book do for you and your readers?
Would it lead to:
Creating a higher quality book because the illustrations, printing, or editing costs are already paid for?
Proving to yourself (and others) that your book is worth reading?
Printing more books because you have readers who are eager to buy?
Having more book reviews on Amazon and Goodreads from your backers?
Creating a loyal fanbase who will help you spread the word about your book to their friends and family?
Increasing your confidence because you demonstrated that there is a viable market of readers who want to read your book?
Creating more books in a shorter timeline because you don’t have to wait and recoup the expenses from this book?
Let’s get you started creating your book’s crowdfunding campaign
Are you ready to get this thing going?
Two ways to bring your book to life
3 payments of $226
+VAT, if applicable
Save $99 with one payment of $579
+VAT, if applicable
Questions and Answers
Q: Is this a live course or a pre-recorded course?
A: It is a pre-recorded course with video trainings, worksheets, and how-to guides that is available to you to work through at your own pace.
Q: How much does the course cost?
A: Students have lifetime access to the course for $579 (+VAT).
Q: How long will it take me to go through this course?
A: Watching and listening to the videos will only take a few hours but implementing the strategies, designing the content, and videos for your campaign will take much longer. You should set aside 15-25 hrs/week during the pre-launch phase to work exclusively on your campaign content and strategy.
Q: Can you guarantee my book is successful on Kickstarter or IndieGoGo?
A: No, and nobody can guarantee that, so don’t believe anyone who makes false promises. What I can guarantee is that you will be fully satisfied with the content in the course. I stand behind my work 110% and offer a 30-day money back guarantee.