I’m your coach standing just outside the boxing ring.
I wrap your hands, help you put your gloves on, and shout encouragement into your ear over the noise of the crowd.
I’ll tell you when to duck, when to jab, and when to take a break.
Together, we’ll make sure your book’s crowdfunding campaign doesn’t knock YOU out.
I will hold your hand and help you design the best strategy to successfully launch your crowdfunding campaign on either Kickstarter or IndieGoGo.
I have successfully funded projects on both platforms and can advise you on which platform fits your needs the best.
During our weekly check-in calls during your campaign, we’ll strategize and problem solve if things aren’t working.
1:1 Crowdfunding Coaching services include
– Four (4) hours of calls, Skype, or Facetime sessions for strategy during the pre-launch phase
– 3 months of access to the Crowdfunding Vault full of additional resources
– My experience and lessons learned from hours of researching and experience on multiple crowdfunding campaigns
– Access to tried-and-true resources, podcasts, and webinars
– Input and feedback on your campaign video
– Input and feedback on your campaign page
– Newsletter and PR messaging templates/boilerplate language
– Excel spreadsheet with your campaign calendar, tools, similar campaigns, and other helpful tabs to manage your crowdfunding campaign
-I’m with you on launch day (eek!!)
-Social media shares of your campaign and related articles to amplify your launch and help you reach more people
– Four (4) 30-minute check-in calls on the Monday of each day of your campaign to see how things are going, figure out if your strategy needs tweaking, and provide support.
Total cost: $650 + 5% of total funds raised when successful + VAT, if applicable
*If you need extra coaching time or support, additional hours are $75 each.*
Self-publishing clients and students receive 10% off all crowdfunding services.
Click the button below to set up a free 20-min chat to answer any questions you might have about this 1:1 coaching service.
If you don’t need 1:1 help, then you’re welcome to pick my brain for an hour and a half and I will give you advice, a clear strategy, and valuable feedback so you don’t zoom off in the wrong direction.