I’m your coach standing just outside the boxing ring.
I wrap your hands, help you put your gloves on, and shout encouragement into your ear over the noise of the crowd.
I’ll tell you when to duck, when to jab, and when to take a break.
Together, we’ll make sure your book’s crowdfunding campaign doesn’t knock YOU out.
I will hold your hand and help you design the best strategy to successfully launch your crowdfunding campaign on either Kickstarter or IndieGoGo.
I have successfully funded projects on both platforms and can advise you on which platform fits your needs the best.
During our weekly check-in calls during your campaign, we’ll strategize and problem solve if things aren’t working.
1:1 Crowdfunding Coaching services include
– Audience building, engagement, and campaign strategy planning
– My experience and lessons learned from hours of researching and experience on multiple crowdfunding campaigns
– Access to tried-and-true resources, podcasts, and webinars
– Input and feedback on your campaign video
– Input and feedback on your campaign page, reward levels, and pricing
– Copywriting help to create a campaign that converts readers into backers
– Reward tiers that encourage readers to level up
– Newsletter and PR messaging templates that educate and encourage your network to back your campaign
– My tools to manage your campaign content calendar, track contacts, press, similar campaigns, and other helpful tabs to manage your crowdfunding campaign
-I’m with you on launch day (eek!!)
-Social media shares of your campaign and related articles to amplify your launch and help you reach more people
– Check-in calls during your campaign to see how things are going, figure out if your strategy needs tweaking, and provide support.
Total investment to get you there: $2700 or 2 installments of $1500
At the end of your campaign, we’ll celebrate together!
Does that sound awesome?
Unfortunately, I can’t work with everyone, so please fill out the application form for consideration.