I’m your coach standing just outside the boxing ring.
I wrap your hands, help you put your gloves on, and shout encouragement into your ear over the noise of the crowd.
I’ll tell you when to duck, when to jab, and when to take a break.
Together, we’ll make sure your book’s crowdfunding campaign doesn’t knock YOU out.
I will hold your hand and help you design the best strategy to successfully launch your crowdfunding campaign on either Kickstarter or IndieGoGo.
I have worked with authors who have successfully funded projects on both platforms and can advise you on which platform fits your needs the best.
1:1 Crowdfunding Coaching services include
– 6 x 60-minute calls together so we can dive deep into crowdfunding strategies that are best suited for your writing style, audience needs, and audience development progress.
– Lifetime access to a comprehensive online program full of all of the resources you need to build an audience, set up a successful campaign, and deliver everything your readers want from you. Resources are updated as crowdfunding platforms change over time.
– Audience building, engagement, and campaign strategy planning
– My experience and lessons learned from years of researching, working with over 100 authors, and experiences on multiple crowdfunding campaigns.
– Access to tried-and-true resources, podcasts, and webinars
– Twice weekly Q&A sessions where you can drop in or send in your questions beforehand for my input and feedback so that you can continue to make progress in between our individual sessions
– Input and feedback on your campaign page, reward levels, and pricing
– Copywriting help to create a campaign that converts readers into backers
– Reward tiers that encourage readers to level up
– Newsletter and PR messaging templates that educate and encourage your network to back your campaign
– My tools to manage your campaign content calendar, track contacts, press, similar campaigns, and other helpful tabs to manage your crowdfunding campaign
-I’m with you on launch day (eek!!)
-Social media shares of your campaign and related articles to amplify your launch and help you reach more people
– Check-in calls during your campaign to see how things are going, figure out if your strategy needs tweaking, and provide support.
At the end of your campaign, we’ll celebrate together!
Does that sound awesome?
I only work with a few authors each month so I can dedicate 100% of my time and energy to my clients’ progress and success.
If you’re ready to take big steps toward big crowdfunding goals, then book your free 30-min discovery call to see if we’re a match.